How to play blackjack online - https://onlineblackjack.money/
The 5 Great Lakes - Michigan, Superior, Huron, Erie, and Ontario - surround the state of Michigan in the Mid-West region of the United States. The Great Lakes contain 20% of the fresh water supply for the entire world.
At any one time about 97% of the total water on earth is in the oceans - saltwater not fit for human consumption. The remaining 3% is fresh water. However, 2/3 of this fresh water is frozen in polar ice caps and glaciers. This leaves only 1% fresh water available for human use worldwide.Each of us plays an important role with regard to protecting our water resources. Watersheds and YOU will help you see the big picture of where your water use fits in. The Water Cycle will demonstrate how our water moves around the earth and from plants, people, animals as well as our rivers, lakes and oceans. Making a Difference will introduce many ways you can keep our water clean and available for use now and in the future.
Watersheds and YOU is next!
Satellite image of the Great Lakes
Check this article to know more about live dealer casino games online.